Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Soccer Stud!!

Bragging Moment!!

My dear little Madi is so good at soccer!!  They are undefeated this year, so far (knock on wood).  I made a deal with Madi that every goal she gets I owe her one minute of foot messages.  She loves having her feet rubbed.  So I have had to rub her feet after every single game, because she has scored in every single stinking game this season.  Some games more than once.  
About two weeks ago I went to a Women's Conference, which I will blog about later this week.  I was unable to go to the soccer game. Apparently it was a total blow out!  We won 18-0.  Every single player scored at least 1 goal. My awesome little soccer player scored 6.  So I owed her 6 minutes of good'ol foot rubbing (stupid bet).  I know 6 minutes doesn't sound like much, but it was.  It was rough on my fingers! She has bony little feet. And to sit there and listen to her say every 5 seconds that she was so glad that she is so awesome at soccer and that every week she wants to score 100 goals was not my idea of fun!  
 I don't know what else I could do to encourage her to keep scoring goals but I need to come up with something that doesn't deal with me doing manual labor!  
And I think we may need to have a lesson on being a little more humble!

No comments:

Post a Comment