Friday, March 2, 2012

Oh the DRAMA!

If you are thinking you would like to have all girls in your little family, I suggest you think again!  Don't get me wrong I love my girls but you need to be prepared for a few things.  

Everything is over exaggerated by 100%!
Everything is in a much higher pitch!
Everything is pink! 
Everything is gross!
Everyday is a day of dress up!
Everyday they have a new name! (that you must remember)
Every where you go is soooo boring!
Everyday they want to be 16!
Everyday they want to put on your makeup!
Everyday they want to wear your shoes! (high heels in particular)
Everything hurts so bad they are going to die!
They like to skip around and walk on their tip toes with their hands raised in the air!
They need a frilly accessory for every outfit!
They will fight you to their death, to not wear tights!

Everyone has something prettier than they have!
Every second is a second to tell you a new story! (they talk a lot, a lot, a lot)
They always want to wear the opposite of anything you pick out!
Actually everything they want is the opposite of what you want!
When their friends come over, everything listed here is multiplied by another 1000!

I don't know what it is like to have boys.  I would love to throw a boy in this mix, maybe roughen my girls up a little!  Girls really are a lot of fun!  You just need to be a little prepared!  Also this is a small list!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, good thing I have boys first! Carly will have to be tough! :) Well, hopefully that's how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my girls wants to wear tights every day, to match the dress she wants to wear every day, to go with the sparkly shoes she wants to wear, so she can dance to the music of her choosing.

    ReplyDelete