Friday, July 13, 2012

Magic!!?

We were coming out of Dion's, which is a pizza place, after eating dinner at about 8pm.  I know bad parenting, blah blah blah.....
Anyway
I was walking up to my brother-n-law Jason who was waiting outside with 2 of my girls just hanging out.  He comes up to me and tells me this story......

I (Jason)was standing out here and little Payton walks out and stares at this small (kind of at her eye level) light pole.  She starts squinting and frowning and really concentrating on this light.  She starts clenching her fists and shaking a little, as she is still intently staring at the light.  (As Jason is telling me this he is making the actions himself).  So I (Jason) ask her what she is doing.  
She responds.....
"I am trying to turn it off"

What a silly little girl.  It would be super creepy if it just randomly turned off while she was doing that.  Hahahahahaha, she cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment