Sunday, July 22, 2012

I just Love her MOM!!

Payton and Reagan were eating dinner next to each other. I mean like right next to each other, practically on each other's chairs.  Anyway we are all eating and I hear Reagan scream as if she is being hurt.  

Of course I look up and see that she isn't hurt and nothing is going on.  I give her the mom look for "What are you doing stop screaming for no reason"
 And I continue to eat. 

She screams again.  So again I look up and say, "What in the world are you screaming about?"

She says, "Payton is touching me"

I look over at Payton and ask her why in the world she is touching her sister and making her scream like that...

Payton simply replies, "I want to touch her"  Plain and simple, no laugh, nothing.

I ask her to stop and leave her sister alone and to just eat her dinner.

Low and behold a few minutes later the exact same scream comes from Reagan's mouth.  

"Stop touching your sister,  Payton," 
I yell

"But Mom I love her so much that I just want to touch her," Payton calmly explains as she goes to give her sister a big hug.  

Super sweet and nice but sometimes people just don't want to be touched.  Even if you want to touch them and love on them.  I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but sometimes you think somethings (like babies) are so stinkin' cute that you just want to squeeze them until their eyes pop.  I think Payton was just wanting her sisters attention so bad that she would do anything to get her to pay attention to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment